HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Teo
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Vote_lcapWhy Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Voting_barWhy Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Vote_rcap 
Jojo Soren
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Vote_lcapWhy Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Voting_barWhy Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Vote_rcap 
Shuri
Kizoku Kitai
Daisuke
Kino Minki
Takisho
Itachi Sarutobi
Logan
lilCoz
Latest topics
» THUS THE RETURN...?
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm by Logan

» Naruto World war
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 am by Guest

» Naruto Extinction
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:15 pm by Guest

» Sorry for the leave
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm by Sasuke Sarutobi

» Naruto RPG Saga
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 am by Guest

» Naruto: The Rise of Legends
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm by Guest

» Naruto Redemption
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm by Guest

Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Hokage10

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Kazekage2

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 2343ddx

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Tsuchikageee

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 76839

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 32480

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 244612

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 145135

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 473248

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 249949

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 609716

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 234153

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] 25377

Affiliates

free forum

Our Button:

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Aczxax

In order to apply for an affiliation, you must have our banner up on your site and at least 10 active members.

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Broken Dreams © Teo
Background Image © Roxas

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Broken Dreams is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series, as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the perpetrator punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Sarutobi
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Sasuke Sarutobi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue850/850Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Health:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue200/200Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty
PostSubject: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 am

As it started to rain down, the noise of raindrops could be heard. That same cold wind blew in the area from time to time, sasuke who was standing infront of his family tombstone stood with a heavy heart. All his hurt and pain could be seen in his eyes but not his face, many flashbacks appeared in his mind. The rain fully soaked his white top, his thoughts at the moment was to leave the village, it wernt helping him to fully become strong and take down his older brother, either that or he wasnt training hard enough. He let out a small sigh then prayed and walked away slowly, someone could be sensed in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue1275/1275Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (1275/1275)
Health:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue1410/1410Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (1410/1410)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:47 am

Jojo Soren, the new Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves, would be walking through the raining day with her umbrella unfolded and held up to keep herself from being drenched. She did see someone however with his head bowed and completely body soaked. She didn't know too much about the genin here in her village but she did know of the accidents that have occurred. She looked at this kid and would walk towards his fleeing body, fleeing from the memorial stone, as she would hold the umbrella over his head, not caring if she were soaked, as she would say, "We lose those we love in all eventuality. There is not possible way to keep all of them happy and yourself enticed to that which you hold most dear. Little one, don't carry pain in your heart. Pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to jealousy, jealousy is the way down the darkest path. Do take my words into consideration... Sasuke." Her voice had no hints of anger inside of it. It also had no possibility to corrupt those whom took into the kind of shelter. Her voice only rang with that of a caring mother. If Sasuke were to look at her own face he would see her green hair drenched and clinging to the sides of a white face with one calm and warm golden eye while her left eye was covered by her head band.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Sarutobi
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Sasuke Sarutobi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue850/850Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Health:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue200/200Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 am

Sasuke continued to walk ahead as he felt the chakra get stronger, her face was new but was no mistake it was the newly appointed hokage. Still drenched sasuke stopped in his tracks, the hokage covered his head with umbrella, he then looked at up her as her words came out, she sounded just like his mother, the message was a hard one to swallow. The green hair was stuck on the side of her cheeks, her left eye was covered by the village head band but her eye colour was gold, shying away from her eyes he moved his eyes towards the wet path.

"Hokage-Sama... Your words would of helped me... But im that far gone that the light... The light i once saw is gone...", His voice showed a hint of anger but also sadness. Too much has happen in sasukes life to be converted back on the path, he feels that he must carry out his oath to kill his older brother to bring peace to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue1275/1275Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (1275/1275)
Health:
Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Left_bar_bleue1410/1410Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty_bar_bleue  (1410/1410)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Jojo knew the path of rage when she saw the signs. The signs would have seemed like any depressed child though with that hint of anger she heard she knew it was vengeance. So wording her words carefully she would put a finger and poke it at his head and then at his heart. She would say while doing this, "To much mind and little heart. You need both to live and without one the other will flourish like a crow weed plant and seemingly will always need to be fended against and possibly destroyed. Do take heart to that and make sure that such a thing doesn't compromise what you do in your life. After all without a guide to life, like your heart, it will end and you'll end up being a nothing... just an empty shell." Her voice wasn't in anger but a lecture filled with nurture so that she may influence Sasuke's decision for the better. She knew this dark path and didn't like how it could change a person's view of life but that wasn't an issue as she kept a nice hold of the umbrella over the genin's head while she would kneel and attempt to place a hand on his shoulder as she would hope to keep her golden eye to his knowing he had shy'd from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Sarutobi
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Sasuke Sarutobi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:45 pm

The poke surprised sasuke, his forehead felt a cold finger, then it moved to his heart. The words came out of the hokage once again, this time it sounding more lecturing. Coldness was starting to get to his body, goosebumps and the shakes aswell, the wind also started to pick up around the area casuing small light whirlwinds that picked up leaves.

"Just an empty shell...", he thought over what she said, she seemed to show great knowledge, this is what was needed to be a great hokage."But is it possible to change what has already been set... Fate?" , at that point she kneeled down and placed her hand on his shoulder, when that happened his eyes met hers but different from before, if one looked deep enough, they could tell that his heart was strong, enough to endure any battle, training even to kill someone who was close to them, nothing could get in sasukes way.

"Hokage-Sama... is someone worth sparing their life if they caused pain, hurt, and suffering to others...", he said in a hush sort of tone, by the "someone" he was reffering to his older brother.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 pm

"You speak of someone who has hurt you alone. If you think that that in itself allows the death of someone then I must say I am thoroughly disappointed in you." She didn't say this to be mean at all but rather that her voice would still be heard as she would stand and place attempt to place a hand on Sasuke's forehead as she would spread her chakra out and warm up the body with a simple healing hands technique. Restoring warmth into the body of Sasuke. "Your decision will effect more than yourself. I guarantee you would be more missed and yet if you bode problems to the hidden leaf in the future after you complete your vengeance I will send ninja to kill you and I myself may kill you as well. Just know your home is here and there are those here who wish to keep you safe." She was spiritually a mother but that was all she was. She would keep her eyes on him and the umbrella over his head for now though.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Sarutobi
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Sasuke Sarutobi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 am

The warmth filled up sasukes body, but not his heart. As he stood still he knew talking would get him no where, her speech played in sasukes mind. If she knew pain like him and overcame it, then maybe sasuke could as well?, but his brothers crimes was too great to forget. Sasuke would then move his right hand from his side and place it on her hand that was on his forehead.

"Hokage-Sama take me under your wing... From great teachings i could learn ... forgivness...", He said in a small tone, Sasuke always showed respect to his higher ups. The rain started to stop aswell as only a few drops was seen, the area smelt damp. His eyes was fixed on hers waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:17 pm

"Do know I don't take many under my wing to teach. Let alone you have not completed many tasks to show commitment. Sure enough you are of the Sarutobi but I can not teach you unless you complete one task that will test your resolve. After you do this I will completely entrust inside of your plans the will of my teaching you. But until that task is complete, I ask you to reflect on why you want to learn. Do this even during the task." She didn't miss a chance to say something and she was glad that something she said was getting through to this person. Her body needed rest though and her eye was hurting to let off some electricity as she would then pop her neck and await the answer to whether he would be committed to taking the task. She had heard legends of years past before her life of the Sarutobi prowess but she was a lightning user of no Sarutobi blood but it didn't matter for she knew enough to commit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Sarutobi
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Sasuke Sarutobi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"Whatever task you want me to do... Ill do it if it proves my loyalty to you ... Hokage-Sama" , as he said that his emotion changed. Total serious was seen in his eyes but not in his face, it was a true trait from the legendary clan. Sensing her chakra it seem her eye that was covered by the head band was injured. His clothes was still wet, dripping from the sleeves of his top onto the ground. He was also thinking what kind of task is it that he would have to perform, would it involve security of some sort? ... In the end if it gains him the trust to be the student of the hokage, then he cant hold back.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Soren
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Jojo Soren

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Jojo would smile and then close the umbrella as she would hand Sasuke a piece of paper. "Here is your mission. Read it well and follow it's plan to the letter. Do not waste time or you don't receive time from me. This is a mission just for you and I don't want any mistakes. The genin are all male and 23 age each. They don't know much which is why I allow you to handle it. Prosecute it well and perform it daringly. You have my wish of luck and approval for you to take this mission." She would then step off of one foot and perform the electrical shunshin she knew as she disappeared from complete site by speed alone. She would hope he learned but she knew there were possibilities he wouldn't see the hidden message Behind this mission.

Quote :
  • Name: Redemption has it's price
    Description: To find redemption you must commit a sin. A sin that only god can pardon and that is murder. You have corporate approval to fulfill this any way you wish but the only reward you'll be receiving is the tutelage of the Hokage. You don't receive anything what so ever but that and that in itself may well cause your abilities to sky rocket if you learn from her.
    Objective: Kill off 3 other genin (NPC) whom have all left the Leaf village. They only know academy and D rank canon water and fire jutsu (use wiki for advice). Bring their head bands to the hokage.
      Minimum Post Count - 5 posts of 250 words each post bear minimum
      Hint: if you do well you may get an actual good award added upon discretion of your story.
EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Sarutobi
Konoha Shinobi
Konoha Shinobi
Sasuke Sarutobi

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:02 am

Sasuke took the peice of paper but before he could read it he listened closely to what the hokage would have to say. After her speech she vanished which was nessary for sasuke to ponder and read what was on the paper. It seemed to be no shock to sasuke at all, what was requested on the paper, to hunt 3 missing ninjas who happen to be genin like him. Taking no time he walked out of the scene.

[Closed Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]   Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Now...[Private] [Sasuke&Jojo]
Page 1 of 1