HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Teo
THUS THE RETURN...? Vote_lcapTHUS THE RETURN...? Voting_barTHUS THE RETURN...? Vote_rcap 
Jojo Soren
THUS THE RETURN...? Vote_lcapTHUS THE RETURN...? Voting_barTHUS THE RETURN...? Vote_rcap 
Shuri
Kizoku Kitai
Daisuke
Kino Minki
Takisho
Itachi Sarutobi
Logan
lilCoz
Latest topics
» THUS THE RETURN...?
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm by Logan

» Naruto World war
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 am by Guest

» Naruto Extinction
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:17 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:15 pm by Guest

» Sorry for the leave
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 pm by Sasuke Sarutobi

» Naruto RPG Saga
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 am by Guest

» Naruto: The Rise of Legends
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:31 pm by Guest

» Naruto Redemption
THUS THE RETURN...? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:52 pm by Guest

Current Kages
Click a button to view the Current Kage

THUS THE RETURN...? Hokage10

THUS THE RETURN...? Kazekage2

THUS THE RETURN...? 2343ddx

THUS THE RETURN...? Tsuchikageee

THUS THE RETURN...? Raikage

Current Jinchuuriki
Click a button to view the Current Jinchuuriki

THUS THE RETURN...? 76839

THUS THE RETURN...? 32480

THUS THE RETURN...? 244612

THUS THE RETURN...? 145135

THUS THE RETURN...? 473248

THUS THE RETURN...? 249949

THUS THE RETURN...? 609716

THUS THE RETURN...? 234153

THUS THE RETURN...? 25377

Affiliates

free forum

Our Button:

THUS THE RETURN...? Aczxax

In order to apply for an affiliation, you must have our banner up on your site and at least 10 active members.

Disclaimer
Naruto © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto: Broken Dreams © Teo
Background Image © Roxas

All things created and posted on this site belong to their original owners. Naruto: Broken Dreams is in no way making money off of the Naruto Series, as this forum was just created for RPing. All images belong to their respective owners whether on or off the site. The claiming of images not yours will result in a ban. All characters belong to their respective owners. The copying of any characters, posts, and custom items is strictly prohibited. Any content copied from the site without the owner's permission will be tracked and the perpetrator punished.

Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License

THUS THE RETURN...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
Logan

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
THUS THE RETURN...? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THUS THE RETURN...? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
THUS THE RETURN...? Left_bar_bleue800/800THUS THE RETURN...? Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Jutsu List:

THUS THE RETURN...? Empty
PostSubject: THUS THE RETURN...?   THUS THE RETURN...? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm

This place is dead, and I completely lost track of time and forgot about the forum! I feel terrible. ;_; I'm starting a new forum, if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke
Admin
Admin
Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: THUS THE RETURN...?   THUS THE RETURN...? EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:11 am

I must apologize for my late reply. I have been busy, and haven't had time to look at the forum. If you're in contact with anyone who might have been on this forum before, please let them know that Daisuke is trying to bring it back (though Teo seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. I've messaged her multiple times on Facebook, and haven't received a reply yet).
Back to top Go down
Logan
Suna Shinobi
Suna Shinobi
Logan

Shinobi Information
Chakra:
THUS THE RETURN...? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000THUS THE RETURN...? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
THUS THE RETURN...? Left_bar_bleue800/800THUS THE RETURN...? Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Jutsu List:

PostSubject: Re: THUS THE RETURN...?   THUS THE RETURN...? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Doesn't seem like this site will be going anywhere, anytime soon. I apologize for my late reply. If you'd like, you can come join my new site. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THUS THE RETURN...?   THUS THE RETURN...? Empty

Back to top Go down

THUS THE RETURN...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Broken Dreams 2.0 :: Welcome! :: Arrivals and Departures-
Jump to: